Thursday 18 July 2013

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChilelekoChristianSchool/ Please take a look at this web page children are in desperate need of sponsorship and pen pals ....there need is very great

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChilelekoChristianSchool/ contact also  Chilelekoschool@gmail.com

I have just stumbled upon this organisation that has a need for sponsorship and pen pals these children are needy and also speak to Shelby and she will direct the way to these wonderful children from Zambia . I  am very happy to introduce my  new little children from Zambia that bring joy to my heart that I correspond with :
Janier Namfukwe, grade 1

Esinati Mushoke, grade 1

Gift N'gandu in grd 1

Iness Mutema, grade 3

Jehoshaphat Phiri, grade 2

Jericho Machachani in grade 1

Joe Habanze, grade 2

 Jonathan mulenga

 I co sponsor Peter Mwilu
 

 
 
My co Sponsor with April Brost...this is Peter Mwiliu 
 
 
 
 
 
Nawa Matau, grade 2

 

Prince Munsanje, grade 1

Bernard
Thomas Simasiku, grade2
 
 
 
 

 siango Joshua

previous chibilika
Gilbert Musonda
 
 
 James M
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment