Wednesday 21 August 2013

So much to catch up with on my blog

I have had of recent many letters and new sponsorships and new Pen pals from varied organisations trying there best to keep these places afloat and helping so many children and family's in severe need . With all this in mind I wanted followers of my blog and viewers to see more of what  have been doing and the organisations I have joined to help children in dire need due to the poverty that surrounds them.  I have become acquainted with different organisations and via other sponsors I have found and stumble across lovely organisations that have been key to me helping whether its to be a pen pal or co sponsor a child or become a full sponsor. All I feel very blessed to know via the letters . What as been wonderful is seeing how much the children appreciate letters and are positively joyful

No comments:

Post a Comment