Sunday 30 June 2013

A serving Heart

I have recently been extremely lucky to stumble upon the above A serving Heart an organisation that has shown love and care and true compassion  to people in Haiti . whilst looking through I found orphans that need sponsorship and also pen pals. I am so happy to have spoken with these lovely people via the means of a community group one Facebook.. Recently I have joined with others in sharing pen pals with other group members and through this I have a chance to extend with children in the orphanage. So I would like to welcome you to Isanda , Geffrard , Sonel, Shama , Madoche, Rosguerline and Ricardo. Soon I will add some photographs of the children in the orphanage they are all so sweet the above named children. I pen pal with for 5 dollars per child every other month.. A Serving heart was founded by two women that had me previously on a mission Trip in Haiti in 2008 . Julienne Lebrun and Deborah Eklund have come together to help the children in the orphanage . Learn more seeing this lovely webpage which explains all

 http://aservingheart.wix.com/aservingheart/



 
 








 
Shama
 
 
 







 
 
 
Roseguerline
 
 After
 
 


 before
 
 
 
Madoche
 
 
 

 

joint pics of the children
 
 Isanda and sonel in this pic




 







 
 A huge welcome to all these children and little Ricardo  
 
 
 
 


wickensley

No comments:

Post a Comment