Sunday 9 June 2013

Back Home from Hospital

I am back home from hospital and excited to say that since I've been in hospital I have sponsored another little girl called Yesenia. Also additionally to this I have had the total of 10 correspondents added to my account. God had big plans to brighten my days when some days where difficult being away from home. Little faces popped onto my account it made so much difference to me . I was completely overjoyed so during the next few days I will put on my additional correspondents who are all so lovely. Bless them all. Tonight I have written two letters to my correspondent children and completed one birthday card  to my little sponsored child Poliana. Unfortunately she will receive her card a little late but hopefully now it will begin its journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment