Thursday 18 April 2013

Elerandro age 4
Home
 
 
 
Just when my husband is settling with the new sponsors along comes Elerandro as his image sat on the sponsorship page i prayed, that he would be another child i would sponser. The question was what do i say? when do i say ? what do i say ? I dont want to argue but my passion for Compassion is taking a hold. I have to learn to put compassion down but cant . I feel the call of God and i feel he has plans for me . Like he has a plan for my own children and my sponsored children. Any compassion sponsor would know the feeling i have but to other people there understanding isnt the same. Some questions ive had put to me have been why this child? why any child ? why write to a 4 year old?  Why not write to a child that they call perfect and not a child with different looks ? How can i put this every child is precious and every child needs love in there heart. I struggle with people that challenge my thoughts but god knows what we do and why ? and why do i need to feel i have to answer these questions ? This wasnt questions from my husband (other people ). I think i feel when i have chosen my sponsored children i look at where they come from ,what they need in the area ?what the child needs ?All of them i have different reasons. All you lovely Compassion sponsors may have been asked the same, i dont know . We all know in our hearts  and we shouldnt have to explain to people that maybe wouldnt sponsor a child. Fortunateley for me i have a warm a heart and understading of the world we live in . I can only care i cant be any other way. Im sure my husband likes me as a caring person otherwise we wouldnt have been married for so long . Back to my story of this precious child Elerandro i see his photograph and my heart melted again . Now i havnt really said up to now but i have days when im unable to speak but i also have days when i can. My illness prevents this and it can be so very frustrating . Although it has gone on for so long that i am used to the situation. Now what to do about my relentless need to sponsor another child ? Well its simple i spend much of my time at home and although i have my own children they are all older and have there own lives. My son caleb is wonderful and a super child but growing into the teenage stage. He loves computers but he struggles with receiving information and and processing .He gives me great joy in my heart and can be funny. He has special need .  Now here is my reason for my choice of sponsor after looking a few times at the picture i realised Elerandro has special needs? Even more now i feel the connection god has made between us with my aphasia and my sons needs . Elearnadro is mute , my heart felt this need to get my husband to understand why i wanted to sponsor. 
Elerandro lives in Brazil and loves football, playing with cars and hide and seek. He is a precious blessing to me and i feel God will give Elerandro his voice and i pray for that day. When that day comes i will be as happy as his mum. Common health problems are allergies , bronchitis,asthma,malnutrition,parasites,scabies and also verminosis. Elerandro lives in an area where they need basic sanitation. Look again when you see the next photo i post and look again deep into your hearts and sponsor a child . In the grand scheme of things really its costs little when you add up snacks and things like that. My first letter to Elerandro went on the 11/04/2013 and i await to hear about his life and nthe needs he has . HERE  comes the picture !!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment