Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mail Call 28 april 2013

I have had my first letter from my correspondent little girl , Faith who is just three years old . Her letter told me the members in her family, best game, best food ,best colour,best subject,best bible story and best song .

Her translator writes

Faith saluter you in jesus name she says thankyou for your sponsorship. May god bless you and she requsts to know more about about you .
She requests you pray for her to acheieve her dreams of becoming a nurse and do well in her studies.


I think she thinks i sponsor her but im her correspondent . Its my birthday as i wrote my reply and i told her i love her very much

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Soo happy you got a letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou lizzie i was so excited :-) thankyou i had a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete