Saturday 27 April 2013

Last couple of days

I have had the most lovely evening last night for my birthday and really enjoyed my birthday celebration . Throughout the day i was a little anxious and became unwell and had to go to bed for a sleep. When I awoke I felt unwell but cheerfully I got a little brighter. Last night I had the pleasure of having a living room gig . My husband sorted out food for the evening and done a superb job. I appreciate his help and love to me. The evening was filled with the pleasurable sound of Brooke sharkey , Adam Beattie , and Jez. They also had an artist with them by the name of Chloe Vallance it was amazing to see her fantastic work as she painted with watercolours . All night she painted people in the room and and the artists singing . Brooke had an amazing voice and the other band members were fantastic. The worrying I had done all day was no problem as I felt God had a hand in making my evening wonderful . It was lovely to meet very genuine kind people like Brooke,Adam ,Jez and Chloe.  My children were fantastic and my friends were fantastic in joining me. A huge thankyou to my friends Katy watts and roger smith had the fortunate luck to play whilst joined by Adam Beattie on the double bass. My daughter was lucky as she got to join roger in one song . Thankyou all :-)
Today I have been tired but tommorow I need to get working on the letters for my sponsored children and my correspondents .
Proof of his love

No comments:

Post a Comment