Friday 19 April 2013

Kaleykye age 10
 
 
 
Kaleykye was my third correspondent child who is 10 years old and comes from kenya. I was very happy to recieve two correspondents in one day on the 10 th of april 2013 . One thing caught my attention was her beautiful smile and she looks a very happy girl which isnt often the case with images we receive . The main thing i know is that she loook after animals ..which i have asked her about in the letter i wrote to her . I learnt also that she loves jump rope as one of her hobbies .Common health problems in this area include malaria and typhoid. Most of the adults in where she lives are unemployed but some work as animal herders or on plantations . I wrote kalekyeon the ...... I await her letter and to here more about her and her family  



No comments:

Post a Comment